Saturday Questionnaire

I saw this fun questionnaire on a fellow bloggers page months ago -- I can't remember who, but I love these types of posts! You can really get to know someone with basic questions.. I hope you enjoy! Feel free to link up, too:)

1) What is one of your favorite ways to spend a Saturday?


Saturday has always been a family day. Back home on Maui, Saturday's were standard beach days with friends and family. There was no better feeling than when everyone got together and relaxed under the Hawaiian sun:) On the mainland though, these weekends are pretty standard for road trips -- and I love road trips/day trips! I see plenty of adventures in my future:)



2) List your top three favorite TV shows.

I used to watch A LOT of TV.. but the only shows I have really kept up with since life got cray cray is:

Hawai'i Five-O, The Mentalist, and The Good Wife. If you "like" me on facebook, than you know I've been catching up on Dexter (I'm just starting Season Five), and recently finished Spartacus, Californication, and Justified. My boyfriend wants me to watch Game of Thrones... what do you think?


3) Would you rather be in pictures or take them?

Take them! Although, it would be nice if someone with my eye could snap some shots of me for a change!

4) Why do you blog?

I blog because I love to write, share knowledge, and connect with others. The friendships I have developed merely because of this blog are incredible!


5) Share five websites that you visit regularly…

WorkSpace
Jenn's Adventures
Facebook
Twitter
Linky Follower


6) If you could have lunch with one person from your Twitter list who would it be?

Ohh dear LORD -- Don't make me choose just ONE! How about you check out one of my Lists...  :) I would LOVE to have lunch with everyone listed!! (BTW, if you're a blogger, and you're on twitter but you're not on that list--you should be, so let me know and I'll add you:)


7) List a few of your favorite snacks.

SoDelicious Yogurt + Udi's GF Granola
Apple Slices + Almond Butter
Navitas Naturals Power Snack (Blueberry Hemp Superfood!)
Go Raw Flax Snax/Chocolate Super Cookie (I can eat the entire bag)
Hail Merry Raw Chocolate Macaroons (Holy Amazing)


8 ) Do you have a pet? If so, what kind?

Zoë! She's my Brother's Jack Russell Terrier, but I kidnapped her when I flew out here to Seattle;)





9) Which three material possessions would you struggle to live without?

iPhone
MacBook Pro
A car
Canon 5D Mark II (I currently don't own this & it's pure torture)
..Oh -- just three?! ;)

10) What’s your favorite drink?

Water! As well as my new found obsession and love affair with Wild Puer!


11) Do you enjoy cooking?

I love cooking, but now I mostly UNcook -- Stay tuned for Raw Adventures + Recipes! Check out the Food For Thought tab to catch up on old recipes though:)


12) Do you have children?

Please refer to this post, item number four!

13) What are your favorite hobbies?

Paddling
Pilates/Yoga
Lifting
Blogging
Reading
Photography
Cooking
The list goes on...

14) Would you consider yourself to be shy or outgoing?

I won't deny being outgoing, but I am definitely shy as well! I suppose it just depends on the situation!

15) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would you change?

I can be very impatient and my perfectionist mentality gets the best of me at times. Thank goodness both of those are things I can work on!

16) Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Leonardo DiCaprio is hands down my favorite actor. I think he's brilliant, and has made very strategic decisions in his career to illustrate mind-blowing talent. And seriously who doesn't enjoy gawking at him on the big screen?!

17) What’s the coolest thing you’ve done this week?

Speaking of gawking at Leo on the big screen... I watched Titanic 3D and enjoyed every minute of it! I knew what I was getting myself into, and it's amazing how profound my thoughts became as I zoned out watching the previews leading up to the film. Whenever I share about how my family and my life drastically changed November 1st, I'll most likely use the Titanic as an analogy. I'm big on analogies.

18) Do you live near your family or far from them?

I finally live near my family! My immediate and extended -- it's great!! It is such a blessing to be able to see Grandma anytime, and meet up with my Uncles, and plan adventures with Cousins..

19) List three of your talents.

I'm quite the negotiator
I'm very intuitive
I'm spontaneous

20) What is your greatest attribute?

Knowing the truth. I am known as a very happy person filled with life, and I credit that glimmer of light in my eyes to knowing Jesus. He is my rock, the way, the truth, and the life, and HE is the ultimate attribute:)

1 Cross + 3 Nails = 4 Given
Answer one or more of the above for yourself in a comment below!

Feel free to link up as well!


-------
If you are a reader and haven't yet followed me via Linky Follower located on the top right of my Blog's Sidebar, what are you waiting for?! Now is the time to join the party, and leave me a comment while you're at it--I won't bite!

posted under |

4 love notes:

Holly said... [Reply]

I don't live near my family, or my In Laws. But once Mike gets back from this remote (12 months) we will be moving closer to family! I can't wait!!

Holly said... [Reply]

And yes, read AND watch Game of Thrones! I am raving about it on my blog :D

Lisa@RunWiki said... [Reply]

You are more than a glimmer of light, you are like a solar flare

Suz and Allan said... [Reply]

I love this post Jenn! That picture of Zoe is so sweet!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

This place is all about Jennʻs Adventures: a Maui Girl who has evolved in to the modern day female nomad! Departing from her home in 2005 until the beginning of 2011, only the leave again less than a year later. Follow Jenn's Adventures in life, healthy living, travel, and love. To learn even more about Jennʻs Adventures, read this! Thanks for stopping by, please stay awhile & say ALOHA!

past adventures!



mis·cel·la·ne·ous

[mis-uh-ley-nee-uhs]
–adjective


Fitness Blog
***