"It's Ok" #2



Once again I am linking up with Amber and Neely for a fun "It's Ok" Thursday post!

It's ok... 

That I bought a new Louis Vuitton bag instead of going to storage where my LV stash is hidden... (remember this post?)

That my friends and I snuck a bottle of wine (cork screw + cups included!) into the movie theater... And finished the bottle.

That I've been listening to Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars on repeat since last week -- that I didn't know Jared Leto was a musician -- and that I have yet to actually watch the 13+ minute music video for this song. (It's also ok that I don't care for movie-style music videos!)

That all I want to do is lay out at the beach and work on my tan...

That I procrastinate -- and do very well under pressure(?)

That I'm contemplating either the Pailolo Challenge...



Or perhaps the Maui Marathon in a few weeks...

And now even the Seattle Marathon November 27th...

That I'm contemplating New York for New Years Eve...

And that I love to travel, but hate leaving Hawai'i!!

What do you think is ok today?
Don't forget to link up!

---------
If you are a reader and haven't yet followed me via Google Friend Connect located on the top right of my Blog's Sidebar, please do so! Following, Subscribing, or commenting on my Blog is the biggest compliment you can give! 


posted under |

3 love notes:

Ma Belle La Vie said... [Reply]

Hey! Just stopping by from Brunch with Amber. I love that you snuck wine into the movie theater- I'll have to remember that for next time! =) Have a great day

Da Boss said... [Reply]

I think it's ok to make sweet sweet love to R&B slow jamz..

Amber said... [Reply]

I wanna go to the movies with you! :) Totally okay to buy a new handbag too! Thanks for linking up!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

This place is all about Jennʻs Adventures: a Maui Girl who has evolved in to the modern day female nomad! Departing from her home in 2005 until the beginning of 2011, only the leave again less than a year later. Follow Jenn's Adventures in life, healthy living, travel, and love. To learn even more about Jennʻs Adventures, read this! Thanks for stopping by, please stay awhile & say ALOHA!

past adventures!



mis·cel·la·ne·ous

[mis-uh-ley-nee-uhs]
–adjective


Fitness Blog
***