Who's a genius?

This girl.

Check out what I tried today...

Vanilla Chobani Greek Yogurt
It happened to be Nutella-Thirty, so I mixed in a heaping teaspoon of some of my favorite hazelnut spread and entered a new dimension of utter bliss....


This combination was so epic, I seriously wanted to shout off a rooftop for everyone to try it.. So this is my rooftop, TRY THIS! It's stupid good!

Nom, Nom, Nom!


What afternoon snacks do you crave?
Are you a CHOaddict, like me?
Have any must-try-combinations you feel like sharing? 

posted under |

2 love notes:

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said... [Reply]

AMAZING! I've never mix in nutella, but I used dark chocolate PB and it was fantastic. I know nutella would be even more delicious. Genius!

Amy @ FitMommas said... [Reply]

That. Looks. Delicious. Thanks for the tip! Must go buy some (of both!) now!

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

This place is all about Jennʻs Adventures: a Maui Girl who has evolved in to the modern day female nomad! Departing from her home in 2005 until the beginning of 2011, only the leave again less than a year later. Follow Jenn's Adventures in life, healthy living, travel, and love. To learn even more about Jennʻs Adventures, read this! Thanks for stopping by, please stay awhile & say ALOHA!

past adventures!



mis·cel·la·ne·ous

[mis-uh-ley-nee-uhs]
–adjective


Fitness Blog
***