March For Babies

Save a Life | Please Donate
Aloha Kākou!!

I'm getting involved with March of Dimes and created a Team (Mana'olana Marchers) for this coming Saturday's (4/16) walk. If you are on Maui, I would love for you to join my team! If you are unavailable or off island, please know ANY donations are more than appreciated. To learn more, join our Team or to donate can all be done by visiting our Team's website at: http://marchforbabies.org/manaolanamarchers

Please spread the word, share with your work, family and friends. Email me if you would like more information, would like flyers to forward/hand out, or simply need help joining &/or donating.

Have you been affected by a premature birth?
Did you have a Preemie?
Do you know someone who had a Preemie?
Were you a Preemie? (I was! I was born @ 27wks. Full term is considered 37-40wks!)

Every day, thousands of babies are born too soon, too small and often very sick. I'm walking in March for Babies because I want to do something about this. And I need your help.

Please support my walk. Making a secure donation is easy: just click the 'donate now' button on the Team page. Thank you for helping give all babies a healthy start!

The mission of March of Dimes is to improve the health of babies by preventing birth defects, premature birth, and infant mortality. Your gift will support March of Dimes research and programs that help moms have full-term pregnancies and babies begin healthy lives. And it will be used to bring comfort and information to families with a baby in newborn intensive care.

I am a success story, and I want to be part of future success stories:)

Help Save a Life,

Mahalo Nui Loa! Thank you for your support!

Quick Facts:
Saturday, April 16th, 2011
March for Babies
Walk Distance: 2 miles
Registration Time: 7:00 AM
Start Time: 7:30 AM
http://marchforbabies.org/manaolanamarchers





posted under |

1 love notes:

caitlin said... [Reply]

I love EVERYTHING about this :) obviously being preemie friends! I'm walking this SUNDAY in IL in my hometown for it! I can't wait to compare notes and see pictures girl! xoxo

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

This place is all about Jennʻs Adventures: a Maui Girl who has evolved in to the modern day female nomad! Departing from her home in 2005 until the beginning of 2011, only the leave again less than a year later. Follow Jenn's Adventures in life, healthy living, travel, and love. To learn even more about Jennʻs Adventures, read this! Thanks for stopping by, please stay awhile & say ALOHA!

past adventures!



mis·cel·la·ne·ous

[mis-uh-ley-nee-uhs]
–adjective


Fitness Blog
***